Thursday, June 26, 2014

MIKEs DAILY PODCAST 710 the Indie Music Show

Or here...

http://media.blubrry.com/mikesdailypodcast/www.mixcloud.com/mikesdailypodcast/mikes-daily-podcast-710-the-alternative-music-show

Yeah, it's been a long time since the last show, and I'm really testing the boundaries of a "daily" podcast.  But stuff has happened to me, my friend, stuff.  Perhaps it will flow forth from me on today's show as I discuss matters with the PODCAST CHARACTERS and get down and dirty with my 45 year old male pysche.  Oh joy.  Oh rapture.

Today we hear from Chely Shoehart, Floyd the Floorman, and John Deer the Engineer, plus it's the return of the much loved feature INTO AN INTERVIEW where I speak to another local San Francisco band called RICH GIRLS and the lead singer LUISA BLACK!

Tomorrow, part 2 of my INTO AN INTERVIEW with LUISA BLACK of the band RICH GIRLS, plus we'll hear from Benita, the Disgruntled Fiddle Player, and the Brewmaster!

tags:  Rich Girls, Luisa Black, indie rock, indie pop, indie music, music, San Francisco, San Francisco bands, songwriting, producing, Castro Valley, East Bay, Bay Area, theater of the mind, Mike Matthews, Matt Michaels, Mike's Daily Podcast, interview, comedy, humor, news, travel, podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment