Thursday, May 26, 2011

MIKEs DAILY PODCAST for Friday 5/26/2011

Mikes_daily_podcast_5_26_2011

MIKE's DAILY PODCAST effizode 20 for Friday, May 26th, 2011!

Listen to today's show at MichaelMatthews.podomatic.com by clicking here...

http://michaelmatthews.podomatic.com/entry/2011-05-26T08_28_19-07_00

So since I'm in a rush today
I've asked all the characters to come up with something to say
Hi, I'm Benita the Rodeoqueen
I think Mike is tall and clean
Hello I'm the Disgruntled Fiddle Player
I have to say I'm a lover not a hater
Hello I'm the Brewmaster
I'm make rootbeer that makes people throw up faster
Hello deh, I'm Valentino the Parking Attendant...
he had nothing to sing
We've all been saved I think...

Today we have another installment of NEWS RANDOM

That's about it.  More on my trip and what's going on tomorrow included.

Any questions just take a look at today's picture.  Enjoy your Friday!

Subscribe at iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/michaelmatthewss-podcast/id318601461

Til Tuesday listen at cinchcast.com/MikeMatthews or twitter.com/MikeTalks

Mike
Podcast.Blog.com

Listen to a direct MP3 link of the show by clicking here...


If any problems go to MikeMatthews.posterous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment